Minelab GPX 5000 Metal Detector
with 11″ DD Coil and 15×12″ Mono Coil Search Coil Plus FREE Metal Detecting & Treasure Hunting Accessories.
The GPX 5000 sets the new benchmark in gold detecting technology. With an amazing range of features and functions, the GPX 5000 is not only superior to its predecessor, the GPX-4500, but is in a class of its own. Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before. From sub-gram nuggets to the elusive ’retirement nugget’ and everything in between, with the GPX 5000, you can find it.
The high performance GPX 5000 metal detectors is capable of finding more GOLD than ever before – from sub-gram nuggets to ’retirement nuggets’ and everything in between! NEW improved electronics, NEW Soil/Timings and an amazing range of features combined with the legendary GPX ability to see through ground mineralization sets a new gold detecting benchmark.
Using unique features, functions and industry leading technology ensures the GPX 5000 detectors run smooth and quiet even in the most severe ground conditions, while still maintaining excellent depth and sensitivity to gold nuggets. Serious detectorists know that GPX 5000 detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions. That’s why we are confident to say we have the GPX 5000 Depth Advantage.
Easy for the beginner to old pros – you can switch on and go with factory preset Search Modes and automatic functions. Serious detectorists know that GPX detectors find gold much deeper than ANY other detector, in ALL ground conditions!
- Warranty : 3 Year Limited
- Total Weight : 5.3 lbs (2.4 kgs)
- Technology : Bi-Level, Advanced Pulse Induction
- Discrimination Control : Eliminate or Tune Out “Junk” and Unwanted Targets
- Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) : Ensures an Accurate Ground Balance to Provide Maximum Sensitivity and Depth in All Ground Types
- Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA) : Ensures Threshold Stability is Improved and Maintained, Allowing you to Operate the GPX 5000 with Maximum Efficiency Under All Conditions